Users visiting the website will see minimum quantities of information entered on their devices, whether computer or mobile peripherals, in small text files known as “cookies” saved in the directories used by the user’s web browser.
There are various types of cookies, some are used to improve the efficiency of the website use and others to enable certain functions.
Analysed in detail, our cookies are used to:
– store the preferences entered by users
– prevent users from having to enter the same information more than once when visiting the website, such as username and password
– analyse the use of the services and contents provided by this website to optimise the navigation experience and the services offered
Types of Cookies
Technical cookies are used to ensure the correct operation of some sections of the website. There are two categories of technical cookies: persistent and session:
– persistent: once you quit the browser they are not destroyed but remain until the set expiry date
– session: these are destroyed every time you quit the browser
These cookies, which are always sent from our domain, are required to correctly view the website and for the technical services offered, and are therefore always used and sent, unless the user modifies the settings in his/her own browser (thus compromising some of the website page display functions).
The cookies in this category are used to gather information on the use of the website. Seo will use this information about anonymous statistical analyses in order to improve the use of the website and make the contents more interesting and pertinent to the wishes of its users. This type of cookie collects data in anonymous form concerning the users’ activities and how they reached the website. Analytical cookies are sent from the website itself or from third party domains.
Third party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Website by users in anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for marketing campaign purposes. These cookies are sent from third party domains external to the Website.
Cookies for integrating third party products and software functions
This type of cookies integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Website, such as icons and preferences expressed on social networks, in order to share the contents of the website and for the use of third party software services (such as software for generating maps and other software that offers additional services). These cookies are sent from third party domains and partner websites that offer their functions on the pages of the Website.
These are cookies needed for creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the website pages.
Italcuscinetti.com according to current law, is not required to obtain consent for technical and analytical cookies, as these are required to provide the requested services.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by users in one or more of the following ways:
– Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related IT softwares used to visit the pages of the website.
– By changing the settings for the use of third party services.
Both solutions could prevent the user using or displaying parts of the Website.
Third party websites and services
Cookies used by this website
A list of technical and analytical cookies used by this website is given below:
-_icl_current_language – This cookie is used by WPML to manage multi-language translations within a website. The main purpose of this cookie is: Translation
– __utma – This is one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service, which allows website owners to monitor the behaviour of visitors and measure the website performance. This cookie lasts for 2 years by default and identifies users and sessions. It is used to calculate statistics concerning all new and returning visitors. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics. The cookie life span can be customised by the website owners. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
– __utmb – This is one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service, which allows website owners to monitor the behaviour of visitors and measure the website performance. This cookie identifies new sessions and visits and expires after 30 minutes. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics. All user activity within the 30 minutes of the cookie’s life is counted as a single visit, even if the user leaves the website and then returns. A return to the website after 30 minutes is not counted as a new visit but as a returning visitor. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
– __utmc – This is one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service, which allows website owners to monitor the behaviour of visitors and measure the website performance. Not used by many websites, but is set to ensure interoperability with older versions of the Google Analytics code, known as Urchin. In the older versions, this cookie was used in combination with the __utmb cookie to identify new sessions/visits for returning visitors. When used by Google Analytics, this is always a session cookie, which is destroyed when the user closes the browser. When seen as a persistent cookie it is therefore probable that the cookie was set by a different technology. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
– __utmt – This cookie is set by Google Analytics. According to their documentation, it is used to throttle the service request rates, limiting the amount of data gathered on websites with heavy traffic. It expires after 10 minutes.
– __utmz – This is one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service, which allows website owners to monitor the behaviour of visitors and measure the website performance. This cookie identifies the source of website traffic, in this way Google Analytics can inform owners where visitors come from when reaching their website. This cookie expires after 6 months and is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
This type of web analytics service provided by Google Inc. is used in order to have aggregate statistical information (the user’s IP address is anonymised). Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers that can be located in the United States.
For further information about the privacy management please visit the following link:
The user can selectively disable Google Analytics by installing on the browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the data collection by Google Analytics, please refer to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Third party profiling cookies, which are cookies designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user while surfing the web.
This website makes available some third party services to its users, such as links to social network services. In particular the website has social plugins for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if one is already on the user’s computer they are able to read it and use it according to the settings. The collection and use of information by third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies. For more information on the use and processing of data by social networks, please refer to their policies
How to disable cookies in the browser settings
Safari iOS (mobile devices)